Friday 5 January 2018

Global Stamping Friends Bloghop- Sale-a-brate good things



Welcome to the first Global Stamping Friends bloghop of 2018 - we are still going strong and this hop will be a great one for sure.

Well the time is finally here!  Sale-a-bration and the new Spring/Summer catalogue.


There are lots of new products in the Spring/Summer catalogue but also some returning favourites!  I have focused on those as I am still waiting for my new goodies to arrive (sad me!)

But I am delighted that the mini pizza boxes have carried over.  These were a hit at Christmas and I made them to hold both notecards, mini cards as well as tags.





This time I've CASED an idea from Kelly Kent to use it with a calendar with notelets - how cool is that?  Wish I worked in a an office so I could have it sitting on my desk.







I stamped each of the notelets individually, you could have lots of fun with lots of different designs but I went with the Orchard stamp, from the Climbing Orchard stamp set- just beautiful.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.

I taped down the sides of the lid and then covered with a piece of card stock to make a border for the calendar. I thought it just made it a bit neater when opened.

I hope that you liked this little project with one of the carried over items into new catalogue and please help hop along to see the amazing projects from my fellow demonstrators around the world.


Hop over and see Lisa's fantastic project by clicking the next arrow.


www.queenbcreations.net/2018/01/global-stamping-friends-blog-hop.html
http://www.queenbcreations.net/2018/01/global-stamping-friends-blog-hop.html
Happy crafting

Sarah

ROLL CALL FOR BLOGHOP









11 comments:

  1. I love this idea. Everyone can use a few more notes. TSF

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea nd a perfect stamp for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea! Perfect for gift giving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely calendar and notecards Sarah... such a great idea... and enjoy your new goodies when they arrive...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a brilliant idea, especially combining the calendar and notes in one. Thanks for organising such a fun hop x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really nice idea and love how it all fits in a mini pizza box. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever idea, and so cute! Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful idea. I love the orchids. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete