Tuesday 9 August 2016

Butterfly Basics

I love the Butterfly Basics stampset and enjoy the simplicity of the set. 


 
This is a card I made sometime ago and have keep looking add it to see if it needs something else, but then I decided that I liked it just as it is!
 
The main image is the flower from the Butterfly Basics set stamped and then coloured in using.  I then used scissors to gently ruffle the edges to give it a bit of grunge like look. I folded down one corner as well..not sure on that yet.
 
Finally the background mat is from the Brights Designer Series Paper stack - a paperstack that I think if often over looked but is a fantastic set to have.  You can buy it in each of the colour families, including the incolours, and you get 40 sheets in each stack, 2 of each double sided design in each of the colours in the family! or 4 sheets of each design in the incolours. A great pack to share with friends.
 
A little bow in the Organza Ribbon to finish it off - my favourite ribbon if I'm honest!
 
 
Happy crafting
 
Sarah                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment