Saturday 25 July 2015

Card made with Scallop Punch Starburst

Here is the little card I made with the Starburst (thought that a good name) from the scallop punch.




It also has a different way of closing.....saw this somewhere on the internet but cannot recollect where - will try and find it again or if it is you please let me know as I like to give credit for great ideas.


 
 
The flap goes under the starburst and that holds the card shut.
 

 
I think it is cute and cannot wait to try out different variations of the closing technique.
 
Handy Hint:  Remember to raise the closure, in this case the starburst shape, with dimensions and only have them far over to the right.  This gives sufficient space for the flap to go underneath.
 
 
Would love to see your creations used with this technique so please share either in the comments or join my Facebook page and post a comment there.
 
Happy Crafting
 
Sarah
 


 
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment