Monday 25 May 2015

A few of my favourite things.....

I thought I'd share with you a few of my favourite things that I have purchased over the last year with Stampin' Up!.  Some I bought thinking I would never use them, when in fact, they have become invaluable to me.



Stampin' Scrub and Stampin' Mist




A great product and I wouldn't do without it.  Like most stampers I used to use baby wipes, but they did become expensive and the kids got more ink on their hands as well as not really cleaning the stamps!  These two products are fantastic, and I would even go as far to say, if you don't get any other Stampin' Up! product- get these.  They will transform your cleaning of stamps.


Adhesive Remover



I brought this and didn't even know what it was for - yes I do love shopping.  When I finally figured it out (it is just what is says), I loved using it when a tiny bit of glue got on a card and I could rub it off with this. Really simple to use, and without it I am sure a few cards would have been ruined.


Stamp-A-Ma-Jig



I decided I needed this when I was stamping crooked...this has been a marvellous tool to help line up stamps in the right place.  More and more Stampin' Up! stamps are being made in photopolymer which are see through, but for wooden stamps and clear stamps this helps to line images up easily - no more corrected sentiments or images.


Big Shot Magnetic Platform



Some might say this is a luxury, and they would probably be right.  Post-it Note paper does the same thing, hold the die still.  But this piece of equipment has made my life so much easier and allowed me to use paper to its maximum.  It was invaluable when I was creating lots of curvy keepsake boxes of different sorts over Christmas, and again at Easter - a luxury perhaps but also a lifesaver.


What are your favourite crafting accessories?  Let me know by leaving a comment.


If you would like to purchase any of the above just click on the pictures below and you will be taken directly to my shop.  If you'd like to try them out for yourself before buying them, contact me and I'll see what I can do.

Happy Crafting


Sarah


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment